Like an exceptional wine, a unique event in the world is to be appreciated in the best conditions! Experience the “Fête des Vignerons 2019” and enjoy a well-deserved rest in one of the region’s comfortably equipped hotels with the ticket and accomodation package.
- Overnight stay
- Ticket for the show
- Montreux Riviera Card: Free use of public transports and numerous discounts on the leisure activities
- Optional Cancellation Cost Insurance according to Conditions Cancellation Cost Insurance
Limited supply, bookings according to availability - Fête des Vignerons from 18 July to 11 August 2019
Performances scheduled for 9 pm automatically include an overnight stay at the hotel that evening. For shows scheduled for 11 am, you can choose between the day before and the evening after.
Optional Cancellation Cost Insurance:
According to Conditions Cancellation Cost Insurance
Additional nights can be booked on request, according to availability at the day rate of the Hotel.
(firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +41 (0)21 962 84 78)
Delivery of the tickets:
Tickets for the show will be delivered upon your check-in at the hotel.
- The offer cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
In case of cancellation of the show, Am I refunded?
- > According to Conditions Cancellation Cost Insurance
In case of cancellation - where can I find further information?
- > directly with the staff of the Fête des Vignerons .
Where can I get my tickets for the show?
- > directly in the hotel the day of your arrival.
At what age do children need to purchase tickets? Do children go for free?
- > The show is not suitable for children under the age of six (6). Everyone attending the show must have a valid ticket.
Is there any disable seating?
- > Yes, there are 90 spaces for disabled people in the arena. Please send an email to book one of these spaces. Disabled people may be accompanied by one other person. For those with hearing difficulties, a mobile phone app that works throughout the arena will be provided.
When do I have to arrive at the arena?
- > We kindly ask you to arrive at least one hour and a half (1:30) before the beginning of the show.
Is a payment against invoice possible:
- > it is possible on request with handling fee of CHF 25.-. The payment has to be made within 10 days from the invoice date. After this deadline, the reservation will be cancelled.